Canada’s next generation; uniting to transform the lives of children using the power of play.
Play is an important pillar of childhood – for learning, creative expression, and growth. Sometimes we forget that it has a role for adults too.
Playmakers brings together young professionals across Canada to unite in play, while empowering children around the world to do the same.
- A Playmakers membership gives you community with a cause: uniting in play to help children and youth in Canada and around the world to rise up against adversity.
- Join the Playmakers at their two signature events, the Golf Tournament and Gran Fondo, and have fun while fundraising to support Right To Play.
- Network with other like-minded young professionals through social and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
- Keep in touch with bi-monthly newsletters offering updates on all things Playmakers, as well as exclusive access to Right To Play content, learning opportunities, and events.
- 100% of membership costs will support Right to Play in their mission to protect, education and empower children to rise above adversity, using the power of play.
“Playmakers has been such a fun experience. Great events and a fun group of people - and best of all, I know it's going to a great cause." - Hilary, Playmaker since 2018
$25 is enough to send a child like Solange to a play-centred, after-school club for six months. Every week, clubs like this are helping children find their voices and claim their rights to equality, dignity and safety. It helped Solange build her confidence, reconnect with school friends and process the trauma of becoming pregnant against her will at the age of 13.
Play is a powerful thing. Watch Solange’s full story below.
With your help, we can empower more children around the world to rise above adversity using the power of play.