Virtual Quiz Charity Night
November 17, 2020
Date: Tuesday November 17, 2020
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm VIP Reception - Chalk Talk with Ron MacLean
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm Virtual Quiz (3 rounds)
Format: Corporate teams compete in virtual upscale trivia night
- Hosted by legendary sports broadcaster, Hockey Night in Canada’s very own Ron MacLean.
- Teams (corporate or friends/family) compete in three rounds of skill testing trivia to crown the inaugural Right To Play Canada Quiz Champion.
- Trivia focused on Right To Play’s types of play: Sports, Games, Creative (arts, music) and Free Play.
- Right To Play Ambassadors, special guests and fun-filled friendly competition.
- Spectacular mobile silent auction, prizing for top teams and more.
- Ideal for corporate client hosting, employee engagement, or incentives and rewards programs
Reserve Your Team(s): (maximum of six guests per team)
- Premium Team (incl: VIP Reception Chalk Talk with Ron MacLean) - $12,000
- Corporate Team - $6,000
YOUR CONTINUED & GENEROUS SUPPORT IN 2020 WILL:
- Support our immediate needs in 15 countries
- Engage your employees while creating a lasting impact
- Align your business with our youth-focused global community
For 20 years, Right To Play has been a pioneer in building stronger, safer, healthier communities by harnessing the transformative power of play.
Today, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, our communities are in crisis, threatening everything we have accomplished over the past two decades and jeopardizing children’s futures. School closures have resulted in over 91% of the world’s student population – a staggering 1.5 billion children – not being able to attend school. Many children who have fought hard to go to school may never be able to return.
Now more than ever before, our life-changing work that protects, educates and empowers more than 2.3 million children to rise above adversity is so important. Because children need to stay healthy, they need to keep learning, and they need to feel safe and supported.
The communities we serve are counting on us to be there for them, especially in the most difficult and dangerous circumstances. That means being there during and in the aftermath of this global health crisis.
- KEEPING CHILDREN SAFE & HEALTHY: We’re reaching children at home via online channels, radio, TV, and direct outreach to teach them essential handwashing, social distancing, and hygiene practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- KEEP CHILDREN LEARNING: Working with Ministries of Education to leverage TV and, radio to deliver educational programming while schools are closed.
- KEEPING CHILDREN MENTALLY STRONG: We’re using our experience working with children in conflict-affected areas to develop and deliver health and psychosocial support activities aimed at children and their parents.
Join our HELP THEM RISE movement by renewing your financial support as the annual Heroes Gala (our single largest fundraising event for Right To Play globally) has been cancelled for 2020, due to COVID-19.
There is still an urgent need to raise the $2 million in 2020 for vital programs that serves more than 2.3 million vulnerable youth in Canada and around the world.
With the future more uncertain than ever before, your vital support will make a world of difference. On behalf of Right To Play and the more than 2.3 million children we protect, educate and empower: THANK YOU.
For next steps please contact:
Tanya Phillipps, Events & Sponsorships