Gran Fondo 2021
September 19, 2021
Milton or Virtual
What is Gran Fondo 2021?
Join Right To Play Playmakers, as we raise money for Right To Play programs by riding in a 50km or 100km bike ride! On Sept 19th, you can join the ride in person or virtually! All proceeds go towards Right To Play programs, including our work to empower Indigenous Youth Workers.
- Click to: Register Now | Early Bird Ends August 15th (save yourself $50, or wait and give the kids more money later)
- Early Bird Price: $150, Stragglers: $200
- Where: Everything starts and finishes at the Mattamy National Cycling Centre in Milton
- When: September 19th | 8:30AM
- What: Cycling Race, 100 people, teams of 10, staggered departure times
- What II: Two in-person options: 100km or 50km
- What III: COMPETITIVE STUFF – Please join our club on Strava to participate: CLICK HERE
There will be a short KOM Section, prizes to be had for fastest girl and guy
- Team Time Trial (Sustain some power, get a prize)
A fun and quasi competitive opportunity to compete with your team. So, if you're a bit of "go-hard" looking for a little low-rent glory, there will be a timed section, winners get free products from Molson-Coors among others
- All participants will receive a jersey, please indicate your size when you register.
- Team leaders will be identified closer to the time of the event.
More Important Stuff:
- Our goal is to raise $25,000 to help kids in Canada to stay active mentally and physically through the charity's impactful local programs. Have your friends, family, or company sponsor you to help us achieve this goal.
- PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FROM JUNE 15th to SEPTEMBER 17th, 2021 AND ONLY CHOOSE TO ATTEND EITHER ONE: IN-PERSON OR VIRTUALLY. For more information, please head to Event Information at the top of the page.
About Playmakers | The Young Pros Board Affiliated with Right to Play
The Right To Play Playmakers movement brings together young professionals across Canada to unite in play, while empowering children around the world to do the same. The board is comprised of young professionals from a diverse range of industries that are committed to protecting and empowering children to rise above adversity using the power of play.